20 – 22 October 2022 | Larnaca | Cyprus
The Steering Committee is pleased to invite you to the FIEA General Assembly which will take place on Saturday 22 October 2022 in Larnaca, Cyprus.
This G.A. will be preceded by a Board meeting on the afternoon of Thursday 20 October and a Technical day on Friday 21 October. The latter will be devoted to the profession of expert, its importance, its raison d’être and the human aspects it involves.
- Thursday 20 October: Board of Directors
- Friday 21 October: Technical day, with a delegation of experts from Cyprus.
You will attend inspiring presentations from major players in the Cypriot automotive industry:
- The expert’s profession, by Mr George Hilarion, President of the Cypriot federation
- Standards and legal status of the profession of expert in Europe
- Antique cars: status, restoration, valuation
- BMW IX & electric scooter: innovations and future prospects
- PPG (colouring systems)
- Saturday 22 October: General Assembly: presentation of the figures and highlights of the past year
Registration is now open – download the registration form, which includes the practical details and the different options.